June 24, 2011

Style File Friday: Capital Lakes DragonFest


I'm wishing I didn't already have plans for this evening... Otherwise I would certainly be heading to Adult Swim at the Children's Museum.  If you do go I'd love to hear all about it.  I hope they have it again so I can attend.  On with SFF...

I'm sure you have seen the rowing teams out on the Madison lakes before.  Stealth, determined and FAST are a few words that come to mind when I see them.  But I have yet to see a Dragon Boat in person and I'm sure it will be an equally fascinating experience.  It should be an exciting day of culture, Bucky sightings, and team spirit!

The DragonFest Outift:


Bow Racer Back Tank: $35
It! Denim: $86
Vintage Button Necklace-Made by Bridget: $30

~ Lauren

{Know of an event I should feature?  E-mail me with the details lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

Can't get enough of Style File Fridays?  Check out more here!

No comments: