October 29, 2010

Style File Friday: Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde

A timeless hit that can't be seen enough.  Well, if you are into the slightly freakiness of it all, like I am.  I took a college course on monsters so that might explain a lot.  If the idea of heading downtown while all the Freak Festers are out you are in luck this show runs at the Bartell Theatre through Nov. 20.  Who doesn't want to prolong the scary things that go bump in the night past Halloween?  I know I do.
P.S. There is a costume contest too!
Find out more and how to get your tickets right here.

The Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde Outfit:
That is if you aren't up for going in costume.  This is a cozy sweater dress that will get you through the chilliest of chilly days.  Pair it with boots, tights leggings, skinnies or nada.  You'll look fantastic!
Sweater Dress: $68
Key Necklace: $40
This outfit is available at the Verona store or at the Madison store by request.

{Know of an event I should feature on Style File Friday?  E-mail me lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

No comments: