July 15, 2011

Style File Friday: Blooming Butterflies


It is that time again!  Butterflies abound at Olbrich Botanical Gardens.  It's an event that makes for great photos as they flutter, land and just plain impress.  You may remember my post last year about my fascination with them.  I'm happy to report I still enjoy their abilities to make me imaginative.  Enjoy!  Also, I'd love to see your photos!

Blooming Butterflies Outfit
A lovely drape tunic dress with jersey knit cowl neck back.  Faux leather belt is detachable for versatility.
Tunic Dress: $44
Locally made J.Jive Necklace: $32

~ Lauren

{Know of an event I should feature?  E-mail me with the details lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

Can't get enough of Style File Fridays?  Check out more here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this look...it could work with tights/boots or legging/flats! Is the belt at your shop, as well?

Lauren said...

Thanks! The belt comes with the dress. :)