August 12, 2011

Style File Friday: Moving Days

The students are arriving!  The students are arriving!  The students are arriving!  And that means many are moving, swapping apartments and leaving their things behind (or perhaps you, a student, are doing it too).  Looking for the perfect chair?  Organizers?  Or perhaps a moped?  Now is the perfect time to scrounge the streets and curbs for all that goodness that gets left behind.  Of course be aware that bed bugs are also making a come back.  Reliving college by visiting the places I once did is great but getting bed bugs again is not on my do-it-again list.  Basically if you need a pair of gloves to feel comfortable taking it home-don't get it.

Much to my husbands delight (did he plan it this way?) I won't be around for all the curb goodies this weekend.  But being the junk lover that I am I'd love to see/hear about what it is you found.

The Moving Days Outfit:

V-neck T: $24
Favorite Denim:$86
J.Jive Necklace: $36


~ Lauren

{Know of an event I should feature?  E-mail me with the details lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

Can't get enough of Style File Fridays?  Check out more here!

No comments: