December 9, 2011

Style File Friday: A Christmas Carol


Plays are great.  Plays with children actors in them are even better.  I'm not talking about the middle school kind of production, as nice as those are, especially when the kid is yours.  I'm talking about the real deal with kids that can act like no ones business.  That's what you are in store for with productions put on by CTM.  Like this weekend's A Christmas Carol.  There will be actors of all ages but for me the kids steal the spotlight.

A Christmas Carol Outfit


Embellished Cardigan: $55
Black Alexa Skinny Denim by Mavi: $98
Belt by ED: $28
Printed Scarf: $24

~Lauren
{Know of an event I should feature?  E-mail me with the details lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

Can't get enough of Style File Fridays?  Check out more here!

No comments: