August 13, 2010

Style File Friday: MCM Grand Opening


Do not be deterred but prepared; it is going to be busy on the square this weekend.  Students and their families are in town for move in, the Farmer's Market is in full swing and now this...Even if you never visited the old location (as sinful as that is) you should not miss this much anticipated event that is sure to please all ages.  Madison Children's Museum Grand Opening!  I'll simply put the link to their website here as I cannot explain it any better.  Enjoy!

MCM Grand Opening Outfit



Tee by T-box: $24
Skirt by tulle: $45
Necklace/ earing set: $16

This outfit is available at the Verona store.  Tees available in various colors.  Let me if you'd like to see it in Madison.

{Know of an event I should feature on Style File Friday?  E-mail me lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

No comments: