July 30, 2010

Style File Friday: Blooming Butterflies



I become completely distracted, hold my breath and can't keep from staring...when a monarch flutters by.  It started at a young age, growing up on 20 acres of land in Northern WI I would chase them, not wanting the beauty to leave my sight.  I can stop myself from chasing (just imagine a grown woman running frantically through the city streets looking up at the sky) but I hope with time they don't lose their remaining magical effects on me.

Through August 8th you can see an inordinate number of butterflies at Olbrich Botanical Gardens.  Chasing them is probably off limits but staring and learning interesting tid bits is greatly encouraged.  For more information visit the Olbrich Botanical Garden's events page.

Blooming Butterflies Outfit

While the perfect butterfly watching outfit does have ample space for running, running is not a necessity.  This long tube dress flatters many figures and is especially versatile. The necklace can be worn 5-ways, just ask us how.  


Tube Dress: $38
5-way Necklace: $35
This outfit is available in purple, navy or black at the Verona store or at the Madison store by request.

{Know of an event I should feature on Style File Friday?  E-mail me lauren@shopthepurplegoose.com}

No comments: