November 12, 2010

Style File Friday: 360 by Kanopy Dance Company

I am terrible at singing.  And I mean Terrible.  For starters I can't  find or keep a tune.  Don't even get me started on making up words to songs.  But dancing, dancing I love and if I could keep a beat I would be fantastic at it.  In dance performances  growing up I was always that little girl in the group two or three steps behind the others and looking around trying to get back into step.  FYI you can see some of the videos I make while dancing around the store on our facebook page.
This weekend Kanopy Dance Company is performing 360.  It looks like an exciting exploration of themes.  Oh and the performers are professionals, not me.

360 Outfit:
Ruffle Dress: $54
Oceanic Coral Necklace: $28
Can't get enough of Style File Fridays?  Check out more here!
This outfit is available at the Verona store or at the Madison store by request.

{Know of an event I should feature on Style File Friday?  E-mail me lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

No comments: