November 5, 2010

Style File Friday: Wisconsin Cheese Festival

When I lived in NYC I realized a lot of things about my Wisconsin born and raised self.  Try as I might to avoid it I have a Wisco accent,  I love Friday fish fry and I think pan fried cheese curds make a tasty snack.  Just to name a few.   Sure you can get cheese most anywhere but in Wisconsin you truly do find the best and biggest variety.   That is why I am so excited about this weekend's event, The Wisconsin Cheese Festival.  Check out their extensive list of tours, seminars and events and learn while you sample the best in cheese.

The Wisconsin Cheese Festival Outfit
Ruffle Sweatshirt: $58
District Nine Denim: $54
J Jive Necklace: $32
Knit hat: $22
Can't get enough of Style File Fridays?  Check out more here!
This outfit is available at the Verona store or at the Madison store by request.

{Know of an event I should feature on Style File Friday?  E-mail me lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

No comments: