January 13, 2011

Style File Friday: MadFest Juggling Festival

Yes, you read that right, a juggling festival right here in Madison!  I know it has been on your list of new year resolutions for years.  Now is the time to sieze the opportunity and learn a new trick!  Hey, if the pooch can do it you can too, right?  Who am I kidding I've tried and am terrible at it.  Juggling is one trick I can't learn.  I do still thouroughly enjoy watching it.  Grab a friend, the family or a friendly looking stranger and head on out to the show!  Find the information here.

The MadFest Juggling Festival Outfit:


Bouquet Blouce (made in USA): $60
Jeggings: $72
Gathering Scarf: $24 

Can't get enough of Style File Fridays?  Check out more here!
This outfit is available at the Madison store or at the Verona store by request.

{Know of an event I should feature on Style File Friday?  E-mail me lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

No comments: