March 11, 2011

Style File Friday: Bike-O-Rama and Canoecopia

Bikes and Canoes!  Does it get any better than that?  Oh and it feels like spring outside!  Maybe I'll even get my fair weather biking habits started again this weekend.  Whoo! hoo!  Chilly spring air on the face and through my hair I can hardly wait.  What is Spring urging you to do?

Click here for Canoecopia information and here for Bike-O-rama details.  Then get yourself outside!

The Bike-O-Rama/ Canoecopia Outfit:

 Make Waves Poke-a-dot Tank: $38
Namaste Purple Tee: $28
Hemp Skirt: $48
Purple Flower: $15
JJive Necklace: $32


Here's to hoping you can get outside and play this weekend!
~Lauren

Can't get enough of Style File Fridays?  Check out more here!


{Know of an event I should feature on Style File Friday?  E-mail me with the details lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

No comments: