March 25, 2011

Style File Friday: Monroe Street Chocolate Walk


I'll take three, thank you.  Chocolates that is.  I have a major sweet tooth.  And when it comes to good chocolates I'm defenseless.  I LOVE.  Love. Love 'em.  The idea of eating sweets and walking is the perfect match.  Eat = put on the pounds.  Walk = take off the pounds.  What a perfect match.  This should be a lot of fun.  Oh, and did I mention there are a lot of local businesses involved?  Perfect.

What: Sweet treats and local shops benefiting the Vilas Zoo
When: Saturday, March 26.  12-4pm
Where: 1700 to 3500 blocks of Monroe Street
More info: See the Isthmus Daily page

Monroe Street Chocolate Walk

Orange Dog Tee by Skunk Funk: $38
Worn-in Denim: $88
J Jive Necklace: $32
Summer Purse: $60
Scarf: $26

Have fun walking (off the chocolates)!
~Lauren


{Know of an event I should feature?  E-mail me with the details lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

Can't get enough of Style File Fridays?  Check out more here!

No comments: