May 13, 2011

Style File Friday: Family Horticulture Day


A confession: since a young age I have been afflicted with a plant and garden obsession.  It's true.  So I must say for those of you without a similar affliction the word "horticulture" does not do an event of this kind justice. 

Plants and gardens not only have the ability to teach us about life they can change our outlook for the better.  Whether it's growing a few flowers on a patio, a family veg patch or a full blown landscape there are things to be learned a every step and that can be overwhelming.  Do not be discouraged, Family Horticulture Day will certainly be able to get you going on the right path.  Oh and feel free to stop by and check out what's happening in The Goose's Garden.  I think you can sense my affliction now.

Family Horticulture Day Outfit:

Wear-It-Every-Day Dress by Tulle: $68
Cathy's Necklace by Bridget: $28

 Happy Gardening
~Lauren


{Know of an event I should feature?  E-mail me with the details lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

Can't get enough of Style File Fridays?  Check out more here!
 

No comments: