July 9, 2010

Style File Friday: Art Fair on (and off) the Square



With a plethora of events happening this weekend it was difficult to choose just one.  So I cheated a little and picked two, please don't tell.  I think my event luck will be diffferent when winter rolls back in (sheesh- Winter? What winter?).   All I'm saying is at some point I might be making up these events, that's all.  Until then let's get your art on!

Art Fair on (off) the Square is this weekend!  I wait all year for this and one of these times I'll acutally come home with something.  Paintings, mixed media, beyond believeable photographs, textiles (my favorite), ceramics, the list goes on.  You simply can't beat having all of these beautiful things right on the sqaure, especially when the weather is lovely (as it will be).  I sincerely say, enjoy.

FYI: You can still get your weekly veggies ( make your Mom happy and eat your greens) as the Dane County Farmer's Market on the Square is moved to Wilson St @ MLK Jr. BLVD to make room for the artists.

Art Fair On the Square: www.mmoca.org

Art Fair Off the Square: www.artcraftwis.org


The Art Fair on (off) the Square OutfitFrom enjoying a Saturday brunch at your favorite breakfast stop to picking out some veggies and viewing the beauty, this outfit has you covered.  Available at the Verona store now or at the Madison store by request.

Paisley Top: $38
Wear-Around Capris: $64
Textile Infused Necklace/Earing set: $24
{Know of an event you think I should feature on Style File Friday?  E-mail me lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

No comments: