July 2, 2010

Style File Friday: Rhythm and Booms

If you are in Madison for the weekend of the 4th of July chances are you will be enjoying Rhythm and Booms, the Midwest's largest fireworks display and probably eating en plein air.  Well, so will I and 150 of my friends and family.  It's really a belated wedding reception as my husband and I were married in December, not exactly the best time of year for a bbq in Wisconsin.

Instead of the traditional red, white and blue garb I've chosen a white with patchwork tube dress/top.  It's ideal for being cool in the sunny heat of Saturday.  You'll be comfortable yet stylish without being over the top.  Oh, and if you want to accessorize with Red or blue that will look fantastic too!

Visit http://rhythmandbooms.com for more info about the show.



Dress: $48
5-way necklace: $35 (exclusively at the Purple Goose and locally made!)
Stop in the Madison store to see it in person.

Have a fun (and safe) Independence Day!
{Know of an event you think I should feature on Style File Friday?  E-mail me lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

No comments: