September 17, 2010

Style File Friday: The Purple Goose Trunk Show


Okay, this is a little heavy on self promotion, I know but I prefer to think of it as sharing the knowledge.  So get excited because Purple Goose trunk shows are a new twist on The Goose on the Go, something we have been doing successfully for just over a year.  First it was home parties and you all loved those so much we've made them even bigger and better!  Now.... a trunk show featuring many of the local artist and designers you see at our shops.  A TON more inventory to choose from and you get to play the buyer!  The catch?  There aren't any but it only happens on the 1st Tuesday and 3rd Saturday of every month at the Madison location.  I'm excited I'm rambling, my apologies.

The overview:
WHO: Local artists, designers and indie clothing that you love
WHAT: The traveling and ever changing Purple Goose bazaar
WHERE: The Purple Goose in Madison
WHEN: 1st Tuesday and 3rd Saturday of every month

The Trunk Show Outfit:



Top: $56
Denim: $64
Necklace: So new it isn't priced yet...

This outfit is available at the Verona store or at the Madison store by request.

{Know of an event I should feature on Style File Friday?  E-mail me lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

No comments: