September 3, 2010

Style File Friday: Venetian Boat Parade by Dane Buy Local

This weekend is the annual Venetian Boat Parade put on by Dane Buy Local.   The gist: local businesses decorate boats and then the fully decked (no pun intended) boats parade around Lake Mendota.  Fireworks included.  And it's FREE!  For the details visit Dane Buy Local.

The Venetian Boat Parade Outfit:
What?  It's Friday already!  It completely surprised me.  I've forgotten my camera at home today so you will have to bare with the "phone photo."  I'm sure you already know that they simply don't do the subject justice but they do get the point across.



Cabled Sweater: $42
Tube Dress: $38
Key Necklace: $25

This outfit is available at the Verona store or at the Madison store by request.  Stop in to see it in all it's glory!

{Know of an event I should feature on Style File Friday?  E-mail me lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

No comments: