September 10, 2010

Style File Friday: Wisconsin Ironman



When I was 15 I thought I could run, bike and swim enough in order to be the youngest women to complete the ironman.  I never did complete that dream and that's fine.  I'm just happy I can run a mile, leisurely ride my bike or wade in water with friends.  The determination, perservence and dedication of those participating in this weekends Ironman is truely commendable.  I still dream of it.  :)  Get out and cheer them on, they deserve it!  Find out where the route is through the below link.  Note: if you are planning on going out to the Verona store on Sunday plan ahead as Main street will be closed.  Check it out!

Wisconsin Ironman Outfit:
The change of season chill has started setting in.  Layers are becoming our best friend for the unpredictable up and down in temperatures.  Skirts layered with leggings, tanks under tees and scarves all keet the chill at bay and can be removed for sunny warm days like today.



Button sleeve tee: $34
Pleated skirt: $32
Cross hatch legging: $19
Scarf: $24
JJive necklace: $32

This outfit is available at the Verona store or at the Madison store by request.

{Know of an event I should feature on Style File Friday?  E-mail me lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

No comments: