April 1, 2011

Style File Friday: Wisconsin Film Festival


I'll just put it out there... I thought it was spring.  I'm supremely disappointed with the latest snowfall (although it was beautiful wasn't it?).  I want to crawl back into bed and pull the sheets over my head until all this melts and the greener grass returns.  Or I guess I could go hide away in a movie theater all weekend long.  Now that I think about it what a perfect weekend for viewing numerous films.  Thank you crappy weather.  There will be no urges to get my fanny outside, none what so ever.  Find a few films you think you'll enjoy and attend guilt free.  This is not the weekend to get yard work done.

What: Wisconsin Film Festival
When: March 30th-April 3rd
Where: All over town.
Find out more on their website.

Wisconsin Film Festival Outfit:

Yes, you can wear one of the many (tons!) of bright spring dresses in this weather.  Just add a pair of warm leggings, your winter boots (seriously, I have to get mine out, again) and a cardigan because you just never know how warm/cold the theater will be.


Urtsula Dress by Skunk Funk: $89
Skunk Funk Geo Scarf: $26

Looking for spring under the sheets.  I'll let you know if I find it.
~Lauren


{Know of an event I should feature?  E-mail me with the details lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

Can't get enough of Style File Fridays?  Check out more here!

No comments: