April 15, 2011

Style File Friday: Dane County Farmer's Market


It's finally warming up.  How I love it when our part of earth swings towards the sun.  As a result of this warm weather everyone is getting out of the house and I have a greater range of events to choose from.  It's verging on the difficult side to choose this week.  Dane County Farmer's MarketMidwest Horse Fair (a childhood obsession with the animal at times still prevails), Lit Fest, Family Farm Day at the Children's museum...oh Boy!  What will I pick to do?

 You already knew the Dane County Farmer's Market would win this one, hands down.  My family and I will be making the loop.  A bottle of honey, a perennial plant or two and perhaps some asparagus are on my list.


Long Terry Sweatshirt Jacket: $92
I (Heart) Veggies Tee: $32
Denim: $86
Picnic Plaid Scarf: $19
Recycled Plastic Market Tote: $30

 Enjoy the fresh veg!
~Lauren


{Know of an event I should feature?  E-mail me with the details lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

Can't get enough of Style File Fridays?  Check out more here!

No comments: