February 11, 2011

Style File Friday: Garden Expo


Every year around this time, the complete dead of Feb, I look for any sign of spring. For the past few years the Garden Expo has been one of those big signs. I wander through the vendors surrounded by others looking for spring dreaming about the coming warmer weather. I simply can't wait to plant the seeds for this years veg garden and to start outdoor projects. Get some ideas here.  What are your spring/summer projects for this year?

The Garden Expo Outfit


Spring Green Cardigan: $52
Hemp/Organic Cotton Skirt: $40
Layering Tee: $28
Gem Necklace (made here!): $26
Findings Necklace by JJive: $32

 Enjoy your Weekend!
~Lauren


Can't get enough of Style File Fridays?  Check out more here!


{Know of an event I should feature on Style File Friday?  E-mail me with the details lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

No comments: