February 25, 2011

Style File Friday: Mallard's Ground Breaking


It may seem like it's too early to be thinking about baseball but Spring really is around the corner (at least that is what I keep telling myself).  I couldn't be more excited about the Mallards new stadium!  I can't wait to watch a few of their games this summer.  After all they are practically in my backyard.  Oh the summer heat.  Won't it be lovely?  But for now get your baseball fix with the Mallards groundbreaking.

For more information visit the Mallards website.

 Mallard's Ground Breaking Outfit:


So Soft Wool Blend Sweater: $48
Hemp and Organic Cotton Skirt: $48
 Stretch Belt: $22
Clay Bead Necklace/Earring Set: $22

Happy TGIF!

~Lauren

Can't get enough of Style File Fridays?  Check out more here!


{Know of an event I should feature on Style File Friday?  E-mail me with the details lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

No comments: