February 4, 2011

Style File Friday: Little Shop of Horrors


It's a BIG time favorite of mine.  I think it is the combination of my loving plants, the color green and holding dear Anthropomorphism (human characteristics projected onto other living things- animals etc).  Either way I love Little Shop of Horrors.  And if you haven't seen the movie or had the pleasure of witnessing it performed (uh em Halley, I'm talking to you) you should at least add it to your Netflix list.  Or better yet jump to it and go see it at The Mitby Theatre (Madison College Truax Campus).  Get your tickets and some more info here.  Or read an article about the making of Little Shop of Horrors.  Enjoy!

Little Shop of Horrors' Outfit

Flapper Dress: $34
Lunar Cardigan: $62
Cut-out Belt: $19
"Helping Hand" locally made necklace: $22
Can't get enough of Style File Fridays?  Check out more here!
This outfit is available at the Verona  store or at the Madison store by request.

{Know of an event I should feature on Style File Friday?  E-mail me with the details lauren(at)shopthepurplegoose(dot)com}

No comments: