February 9, 2011

What I Wear Wednesdays

We are so excited to introduce another weekly special blog post, What I Wear Wednesdays!  It's not that we feel our outfits are super extraordinary or that you should be enraptured by them but its the process, the troubleshooting, the life behind an outfit that can spawn more creative ways of looking at our closets.  So it is our hope that What I Wear Wednesdays will become a source for those moments (AH! what am I going to wear today?!?), get your creative juices going, and get you out the door looking and feeling goosalicious!


 Um...what to wear what to wear?....  In advance to my trip to CA and Vegas this weekend this dress was screaming my name.  "HALLEY! There is nothing like a sunburst to make you feel like spring is just around the corner."  So by adding a scarf and cardi to this short sleeve dress it's not only oh-so-fashionable but also oh-so-I'm-not-freezing-my-ass-off anymore.  (I can say that right?  It's PG-13.)  Off to get organized for my buying trip.  Anything on your wish list for Spring/Summer?


Sunburst Dress: Synergy Organics- The Purple Goose $45
Cardigan: Tulle- The Purple Goose $38
Scarf: The Purple Goose $19
Boots: Can't remember where I got these Steve Madden boots 6+ years ago.  Love 'em.

No comments: